Monday, November 8, 2010

Books!

While checking out the other wedding website that I like to peruse at times, I stumbled upon an idea that I really had never seen before.  People are turning their wedding photos into books.  Not like an album with words - or just a bound thing with pictures....but what look like real legitimate lovely paper filled books.  I love books.  I will never be a Kindle or whatever-the-hell all the others are called, electronic reader kind of person....I want a good solid book.  And, I'm pretty picky about picture frames and albums - and all of that (which, ironically, is why I don't have very many around the house).  I mean, I knew people turned their blogs into books and stuff, but this idea - and website is delightful.  I love it!

Blurb is great.  It's affordable - and has choices.  You can choose hardcover (which I personally prefer) or more of a hard softback.  You can have your pictures take up the whole page - or have a picture with room for fun descriptions.  Seriously, we could write our own book for our wedding pics.  How fun?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment