Sunday, October 10, 2010

Woo Hoo!

Crissy and I just spent the last day or so in Chicago supporting Kristy as she ran her Marathon.  While there were a few momentary periods of "I don't wanna," she finished!!!  Way to go, Kristy!!!


In other news, we're only one short week away from our engagement party.  We still have some things left to do, but we're even more excited now than before.  Ariel joined us in the city this morning and we got to chat a little about engagement pictures for next Saturday morning and show her a few of the ideas we've had.  She seems excited - and I know I'm pretty stinking excited for it all to happen, too.  Now, to pick out our outfits....  While we were up in Chicago with Kristy and headed up multiple escalators to the Expo on Saturday - Kristy asked Crissy and I what we were doing with our last names.  Then proceeded to give suggestions which combined both of our last names.  Things like "Heffalot" or "Malren."  Yeah, these ideas stink....but it did give us the idea to incorporate this into our engagement party.  So, I think we're going to do something where our friends and family give suggestions for us to choose from.  We'll see.

Check out these bouquets that I saw on a blog earlier: 

In other news, with only 6 short days until the engagement party, I have exactly 3 pounds to lose - or so says Sam.  As of Saturday morning, I had lost something in the vicinity of 9 pounds and 2-ish% body fat.  Sam set a goal that I would lose 12 by our party - and I'm pretty stinking close.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  She did kick our asses with a BodyAttack class Saturday morning and we walked lots of miles this morning.  If I keep this up, I could virtually reach my ultimate weight loss goal by the wedding.  That's an insane thought to me, really.

Happy Sunday - let's hope this week goes faster than last (last week was sloooow)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment