Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jackpot

Know how I mentioned earlier that I was going to browse thrift stores today for necessary wedding goodies?  Well, seriously...today was like jackpot day at the thrift stores for mason jars.  I mean, normally, we might find two to three jars on a good day.  Today?  14!!!  And, I even managed to find a few blue ones along the way.  Check out all of my thrift store finds today:
See those large clear glass plates/platters and the green vases?  Those will totally become something new in the near future.  Stay tuned for that fun project and outcome!  But, check out all of the jars!

I also ventured to the fabric store today to see what I could find for our fabric wall.  Lucky for me, it seemed like almost all of the fabric in the store was on sale.  Beyond that, I found some for $1.99 a yard.  Craziness!!! 
It's so darn cute, it deserved its own pic!  :)
Tonight's agenda:  a trip to Lowe's for Goo Gone (to start removing labels from wine bottles), epoxy (for a fun project mentioned earlier), and to price some galvanized steel tubs for beverages - and - starting on some of these wedding projects finally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment