Ok, so I don't blog. I never have and it still seems a little weird that I am now. But, here I am. You may be wondering what the real purpose of this blog is. Is it to gross you out with how much Crissy and I really love each other? Is it so you can stalk us in a socially acceptable way? Neither of these are exactly true....though they may happen. Here's the purpose: So we can share our excitedness about our engagement, our upcoming ceremony & party....and so you can feel connected. However, at this point - you're probably wondering "why did they start this in August and I'm (we're) just now finding out about it?!?" Well, we wanted to announce it to everyone when we had/have our engagement parties/send save-the-dates. So, we recognize that you have some catching up to do....
I have my favorite blogs of close friends (or a former step-brother who's hilarious). Here's what I love about them: I get to still feel connected even when they don't live close or we don't talk every day. I think blogs are a lovely thing....I just never expected to be doing the blogging. But, again - here I am.
Perhaps I'm just too excited to keep all of my ideas to myself, but don't be surprised when this blog gets taken over by new ideas I'm having about something we "have to have" at our ceremony. Crissy and I are pretty excited about this new journey that we're starting on....
No comments:
Post a Comment