Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gleeful

Crissy and I have become sucked into the Glee crazy-ness.  We rented the first season on Sunday and now are on Disc 2.  After eight episodes, we are just as into it as virtually the rest of America.  Good thing we're original.  :-/  Oh well.  Here's what this episode has taught me:

  1. I would like Matthew Morrison to give me dance lessons for our wedding (my wedding to Crissy that is, just to clarify - I have no plans to leave her for Matthew Morrison).  
  2. I would like to learn how to swing dance like Matthew Morrison and Jane Lynch did in this episode.  How awesome would that be?!?!
  3. Young MC's "Bust a Move" must be played at our wedding - well, technically, our reception.

In other news - once our blog becomes more "public," I want to have weekly polls for you all to choose songs to be played at the reception.  I can't wait.  October 16th needs to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment