Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day (and stuff)!!



In honor of a day of not working, Crissy and I took some time and went to Comlara Park today.  We packed a picnic, drove out there, and found a spot to lay a blanket down and enjoy the weather.  Here are some pics of our afternoon:


I'm not sure there's anything better than being able to lay and relax in the sun, with the wind blowing....it probably could have only been better if it had been on a beach.

Crissy lounging in the sun


This was the view up from our blanket while lounging...


Happy Labor Day!!!


In other news, Crissy and I started a new diet today.  I'd love to think we were above that whole lose weight for a wedding thing, but really - we're not.  We both want to look awesome and have decided to change things up a bit with the food in our house.  Perhaps posting that I'm doing this will help keep me more accountable.  We'll see.  Here's to a healthier Crissy and Trish a year from now....!


No comments:

Post a Comment