Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Coming Together

Okay, so the title might imply that plans are actually coming together, as in being finalized.  I hadn't really thought of how far along most brides would be at this point until I had lunch with a friend recently.  When I explained we hadn't really confirmed/made a lot of plans beyond just figuring out what we wanted, she looked at me like I was nuts.  But, then we discussed all of the things that Crissy and I don't have to book and worry about that other brides do.  We're not using a florist and will instead just gather things from the farmers market or something....so no need to worry about that.  We're not having a wedding cake and I'll instead bake some goodies and we'll have a whole dessert table....so no worries there either.  We don't need to book an officiant....thanks Meghan!  We're not having a DJ...so no need to worry about that one either.  We do maybe need to come up with a playlist for the iPod, but beyond that, not much to do.  For us, the dresses are really one of the biggest things to take care of - and buying all of the little things. 

I decided to create an inspiration board with some of the pictures that really best represent things we'll be doing at the wedding/reception....so you can all see how it looks in my head.  :)

Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment