Saturday, February 5, 2011

So. Many. Choices.

I have no doubt that once I actually buy a wedding dress, I will stop feeling like every dress I see is better than the last.  But, in the meantime....I keep finding dresses that I like.  Some better than the prior ones - some are just different.  The one I like today?  This one:


I think I have settled on wanting a dress with color.  Since first seeing the dress with the tulle skirt a while ago and debating it in champagne, followed by the gorgeous blush colored Vera Wang dress, I can't imagine wearing an all white or ivory dress.  The color just makes it so much more fun - and unique.  I mean, every bride wears white or ivory.  How many wear champagne or blush?!?!  Well, I will, I've decided.  And, the dress above is much more in line with the budget than my beloved Vera Wang.  Don't get me wrong....I LOVE the Vera Wang dress still.  But, I am also moderately practical.  However, should someone magically gift me the Vera Wang dress, I have my shoes all picked out:

I should really note that the gorgeous Badgley Mischka shoes pictured above are currently on sale on Piperlime for only $79.99...down from $215.  I mean, some might take that as a sign that it's all destined to be.  Good thing I'm more practical than that, right?!?!  Don't worry, dad - I'm not buying the shoes.  Or, the Vera Wang dress.  But, I'm more than happy to dream for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment