Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dining Dillema

Okay, so I should really still be working right now (no worries - it's a Sunday night....I'm not being a slacker at work), but instead I'm contemplating how tables should be arranged.  I mean, seriously.  Table arrangements?  This is what I'm worrying about?  Apparently I'm all kinds of indecisive lately.  I mean why else would I post polls on this thing for you to answer?  So, let's add one more thing for you all to provide feedback on.  Again - this impacts you, too....so why not?

So, here we go:
There's the scattered (but neatly arranged) placement
There's the slightly more spread out arrangement (we won't have rounds)
There's the two long tables next to each other show here and here:
Or, there's a U-shaped arrangement (or whatever they call this)
So, since you're all attending the wedding (or are reading the blog anyway), which table arrangement would you choose?  How would you want to sit?

4 comments:

  1. I like the first two arrangements. Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jeanna. The feel like the long tables wouldn't be as conducive for conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the smaller tables. I think they promote more conversation and mingling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies! And, Jeanna - I appreciate your two cents! :)

    ReplyDelete