First, I have to apologize for the weird formatting of the "home" page of the blog. In order to accomodate the width of the RSVP option, I had to make some adjustments. I swear after the whole RSVP thing is done, it will go back to "normal."
Along those lines, though....I'm pretty impressed with my RSVP page. Google Docs has amazed me with their fancy forms and the ease and ability to embed things in Blogger. That includes the whole Google Maps thing.
The hooray is reserved for the fact that our invitations should be mailed out in the next few days (hopefully and fingers crossed). This means that everyone will really be checking out the blog since it's how you all have to RSVP. :-) So, if you've never checked it out before now - the RSVP page is really the most important if you want to ignore all of the rest. But, the other pages listed at the top are pretty great too....they let you find out about overnight accomodations, what we'll be eating and lets you request music for the reception. Please comment for this...we really do want to know what people want to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment