Saturday, October 16, 2010

Engagement Party Day!!!


The day is finally here - engagement party day!  Crissy and I have completed almost everything we need to do for tonight.  We're just down to one last run to the store, a dip to be made, and then getting ourselves prettied up.  All of the little details have turned out great - I'm so excited for all of it!!!  We spent the morning with the wonderful Ariel who tried to capture the essence of "us" and our relationship on camera.  I can't wait to see all the photos when she's done with them.  Thanks Ariel for being awesome and spending the morning with us!  

Since you're all just now accessing this (since we kept it a big secret), here's the link to the first blog post:  "Serendipity".  Enjoy your reading and getting to know us (and our plans for the wedding) better!

Thanks for all of your support - we love you all!

Love, Crissy and Trish

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I love the idea of sharing the journey with a blog. Nice touch!

    It was great to spend time with both of you. You are two awesome ladies!

    ReplyDelete