Sunday, January 2, 2011

I LOVE it!!!!

Okay, so I know I have posted lots of pictures of dresses...but this one is different.  I'll be the first to admit that I have liked - and perhaps even loved - a lot of the dresses of I've posted.  There are so many options!!!  Despite liking and/or loving all of those other dresses, I LOVE this one.  I haven't had that "oh my gosh I have to have it" reaction to any of them....until this one.  Oh, it's amazing.  And, it's super mega on sale - but only for another week.  And, by on sale - I mean actually less than the very limited amount I had wanted to keep my dress budget to.  And, that's pretty amazing (and low)!  Here's the dress as it's shown on the website - it's not one that will actually allow me to change the color and have the picture reflect it, so there are a few pics below it that people have posted of themselves in it, in various colors.

This is what's shown on the website - in silver/grey
Someone's picture of it in white
The dress in ivory - which doesn't look much different than the white, honestly
The dress in champagne
I won't lie....I've really thought that I would get a white or ivory dress.  However, I think I might like the champagne color the best.  Plus, I love that when the dress gets picked up, you see the different layers underneath in white. 

How do you ever pick a dress?  And, what color would you choose????

No comments:

Post a Comment