Sunday, January 9, 2011

To Be or Not to Be?

That is the question.  See, one of my favorite wedding sites is essentially a collaborative blog with entries daily by other brides-to-be (or brides after the wedding date).  I love reading it.  I love seeing other ideas people are having for their weddings.  I love seeing the pictures of people's weddings after the fact - and seeing how all of their ideas have come together.  I appreciate how much of a community it really seems to be for these brides.  It might sound kind of cheesy, but that's okay.  You see, this website has brides on big budgets, small budgets, various states, gay, straight, and anything else.  Beyond that, there are tons of "do-it-yourself" wedding ideas.

You have to apply to be one of their bloggers - and there are rules.  Like, you have to write for an audience (okay, no big deal); you have to ask a question at the end to spark conversation (okay, if I have to); blog once a week or more (doesn't seem to be a problem so far); and, you have to blog about wedding stuff (check, check). 

So, I'm contemplating applying.  I just don't know if it's really me or not.  It could be fun, though..... Or, maybe I'm just crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment