Monday, December 27, 2010

Go, Go, Gadget.....Dress?

I promise a Christmas/holiday recap will come soon....but, in the meantime, check out these dresses I found.  They're a "two-in-one" gown and go from long to short with apparently a "quick zip."  Can you imagine just unzipping the whole bottom half of a wedding gown?  I can't - but think it sounds amazing.  I wasn't really looking to spend $600 on a wedding dress, but the idea of having a more dancing friendly dress for the reception seems pretty awesome.  On top of that, why not just dye the shorter version after the whole day is said and done....and then it becomes something that could be worn over and over again.  I mean, these dresses are just fantastic.  I can't wait to try dresses on - and am in hopes that I fall in love with something far less expensive than these.
This one becomes this:




And, this one becomes this:

No comments:

Post a Comment