Sunday, December 5, 2010
Tis the Season
Crissy and I have been talking all weekend about putting up the tree - and finally did it today. While we've spent Christmas together since we first began dating for the first time, this year feels different. This is the first Christmas of us living together. This is the first Christmas of us being engaged. This is the first Christmas where it feels like it's our "first Christmas together." So, we pulled the tree out of the box from the basement and brought up our respective ornaments and mixed what we each have had to create our new tree. I think it's pretty..... We also lit this Yankee Candle holiday wax thing I received as a gift somewhere along the way....and between the tree and the "candle," it seems a whole lot like Christmas in our house. Happy Holidays!
Labels:
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment