In a quick google search for a picture of a bookshelf earlier today, I ran across several unique bookshelves - unlike any I've ever seen. They're really just too great to not post. Plus, one day when Crissy and I are rolling in the dough and can build our own house (hahaha....that seems like it might not ever happen at this point), I'm pretty sure we're going to need some of these.
 |
| Hanging bookshelves for the book lover with not enough wall space |
 |
| A walking bookshelf for the person who needs exercise, too |
And, the bookshelf that I am now absolutely IN LOVE with and HAVE to have someday:
They're stairs!!! AND, a bookshelf all in one! Forget the huge library I longed for as its own separate room with one of those rolling ladder things....I want these stairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment