Monday, December 27, 2010

Paper Flowers

If you recall from several (okay, perhaps lots) posts ago, we posted pictures of my parent's yard and the trees we would stand between while getting married.  Well, I've been trying to think of what we could do between those trees to not only look pretty, but also add something a little bit more "wedding like" to that part of the yard.  Well, after having made some rather large tissue paper flowers for Crissy's sister's rehearsal bouquet, I had the idea of doing something with similar flowers for that place in the yard.  This is what I'm thinking (though, not in yellow, of course):

2 comments:

  1. ooo - these are so pretty! Let me know if you need any help whipping some things up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily ~ I'll probably wait until late spring/early summer to start on some things, but I'll definitely accept an offer to help! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete