Monday, December 27, 2010
Rain, Rain Go Away
Since Crissy and I are planning on everything being outside, we clearly need to accept the fact that it could rain on our glorious wedding day. I'm hoping that the weather gods and goddesses are on my side....but in the event that I pissed them off somewhere along the way, we're going to have a back-up plan. If you've ever been to the whopping metropolis of Washington, Illinois, then you know that there's not an overabundance of locations to have a wedding and reception in one place. Not to mention one that could get past it's Tazewell County Republican mindset and accept why we need the location. On top of that, we want somewhere unique and that's "us" and not your typical/traditional reception site. Lucky for us - there's this fantastic location on the "Square." The picture to the left is of one side of Venue Art and Wine. The exposed brick, tin ceilings, trendy light fixtures, and overall ambiance make it the ideal "rain" location for us. I just hope I get a response to my email that works for us and our budget. (*fingers crossed*)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment